If you are planning a gathering, whether it be a birthday party, Christmas Do or office bash, having a therapist there will make your event different, special and more memorable! It’s also a great gift to offer your guests. A number of treatment options are available, and the right mix of treatments can be designed to suit your party, your environment and your friends. So spruce up your party, call Bodywork Therapy and we will help you make it a party to really enjoy and remember.
Skin care evening
This is a great evening where you and your friends really get to understand how best to look after your skin. As therapists we are constantly asked what are the best products for our skin. Most people don’t have the time for regular facials, so to have the right skin care regime at home is vital in maintaining healthy, glowing skin. This evening, hosted by you, will give you and your friends the opportunity to try out different products that best match your skins needs. After the skin is professionally analysed each friend will be guided as to which products from cleansers, exfoliants, masques, toners and moisturisers would best deliver the most optimum skin health. If you think this is for you and your friends then contact me today for further discussions.
Enjoy a pampering event, treatments designed to suit your party. Treatment options:
- Indian Head Massage – an oil free and fully clothed stress relieving massage that targets the back, shoulders and neck.
- Mini Manicure – colour is a great way to lift spirits, this mini manicure involves filing the nails, pushing back cuticles then apply base coat, 2 coats of polish, top coat and nail strengthener.
- Aromatherapy Face Massage – This is an extremely soothing massage to the face, neck and shoulders and will leave you feeling very relaxed. Clients have also said that it leaves their skin with a healthy glow for days after the treatment. Essential oils are used in this massage.
- Hand and Arm Massage – this massage is underestimated and is only appreciated once experienced, a fantastic massage to relax the hands and arms. Essential oils are used to enhance this treatment.
- Foot and Leg Massage – our feet have to support our weight all day!!! Firm pressure is applied to the feet to release toxins and strain. The leg massage will help with improving circulation and help reduce swelling.